The Coronavirus (Covid-19) is as much a concern to Asset Test and Tag as it is for the entire community. We want to reassure you that we take this matter very seriously and will continue to do all that we can to reduce the risk of transmission.
First and foremost, we must say that the health and safety of our customers, their employees and our team has, and always will be, our top priority.
We are closely monitoring and following the guidelines set out by the Health Department and our government and will continue to implement all recommendations swiftly and effectively.
We continue to operate as usual. And while our hygiene and cleanliness standards have always been high, we will follow and implement further precautions for the safety of all.
We ask that if you have a scheduled service and any of your staff is unwell; please contact us to discuss the situation.
Actions we are now taking:
- Stringent protocols for staff to monitor their well-being and remove themselves from the workplace if unwell.
- We are committed to sanitising our test equipment between jobs.
- Our technicians at each site will:
- Clean their hands (as per the advice from the Health Department and Government) before commencing their designated jobs.
- Wear disposable gloves while working on site.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
We hope that you and those closest to you stay safe during this challenging time and we thank you for your continued support of our South Australian family-owned business.